Welcome to my blog. My name is Klair and this is going to be my journey of walking out my pregnancy with the Lord. I found out that I was pregnant about three months ago. A year ago, I had a miscarriage. Since then, the Lord has closely taken watch over me, moved me, and taught me some valuable lessons. For the year, I had the faith that the Lord would restore my loss. I seldom lost hope, and now a year later, here is my prayer answered.
I am three months pregnant! Its hard to believe, but here it is. I have decided to go with a homebirth and have a great midwife. I have decided not to go to the doctor, but it hasn't been as easy as it sounds.
The enemy comes to kill, steal and destroy and that is what he has set out to do with this pregnancy. From the get go, the enemy has tried telling me that this is a lie, but the Lord is strong and he prevails in my life. So come on the journey of faith with me and I will soon have some pictures posted on here of my progress. Blessings to all who read this blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment