Today has been a hard day. The past couple weeks feel like the longest ones of my life. Two weeks ago, I started bleeding. I looked into the mirror and I declared that this was not happening. It just came out of nowhere. I was actually in Saint Louis by then and was immediately returned home. I was there for one day.
The midwife decided that she wanted me to go to the hospital to have an ultrasound. I did and the hospital did everything but give me an ultrasound. They took my blood which came up O+ (which I had already told him) Everything checked out ok in my exam BUT my urine level of HCG was .8 and it should have been much higher than that. They sent me home telling me along the way that I had a missed miscarriage.. I had a miscarriage and I missed it?
The Lord was there the whole way and He spoke to me about a couple of things that I should do.. so I did them. I am standing on the promise of a child and in two days I will be testing again per the request of my midwife. If the test is positive then I am still pregnant and that is what I am expecting to see.
The Lord can do amazing things and we need to never forget that! What we cant see is what we believe in as Christians. Along with the fact that we cannot see these things, we need to have the trust and the faith that the Lord is the Lord and he is the same yesterday, today and forever. With these three basic things, we know that our God is great and can do great things. This is not an easy thing that I am walking out, but " I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment